740 for sale

I have a 1988 740 turbo wagon black for sale. We are moving to North Carolina in January and I must get rid of it. It runs strong has a new battery and tires but needs brake work and some body. Very little rust but my wife did have a meeting with a pole in a parking lot on the drivers side. This car must go, preferably to a handy Volvo enthusiast with a good home. It will run forever with some tlc. Approx km 250,000.

Thanks, John C Belleville

613-967-2248
Reply to
jaycee/kelly

"jaycee/kelly" skrev i meddelandet news:41b70849$ snipped-for-privacy@news.kos.net...

You need to run an ad in your local newspaper or on a sales site that pertains to your area. This newsgroup, among thousands of others, is international - good luck finding someone who wants to import your imported Volvo:)

Reply to
Jon