854T Mysterious AT Downshifts . . .

Immediately after my '95 854T went through its 144k regular service (at the dealer) it has suddenly begun downshifting for no apparent reason. It happened when travelling at a constant speed on a flat highway, and when coasting down slight grades with my foot off the gas. The downshift lasts only a second or two. I'll be returning it to the dealer to be checked, but does anyone have ideas about what it might be? Until now, nothing like this has ever occurred.

Java

Reply to
Espressopithecus (Java Man)