940 Hybrid

Just seen a wierd car and unfortunately didn't ahve my camera. A 1993 (L) Reg red 940 SE. Fitted with the Volvo body kit offered at that time and I guess 17 Inch Volvo Alloys.

Had the front end - Ie Bonnet (Hood) and lights of an 850.

It was badged 940 Se and had a lot of origninal features that I'd guess a traditionhal customizer would delete. Standard back lights, clear glass still with the Sips sticker in the back. Standard interior - velour no rear spoiler.

Any clues. As a one-off it looked very good.

Reply to
John Daniels