'96 850glt coolant.........

car is in tip top shape...everything works...looks and drives like a 2 year old volvo.....a slight,faint.sweet smell of antifreeze is evident on occasion inside the vehicle...120,000 miles....no visible dampness and level down maybe 1 1/2 pts over a years' time.......don't have a pressure tester....any likely places to look? any"these always leak at those miles"?

i know more than a few have probably discovered the probable fix!

regards

Reply to
euro930

My car (850) has the same symptons....Coolant level drops slowly and can find no sign of a leak anywhere, I have heard that the heater matrix fails, hence the smell inside the car. So like euro93 I'd like to know where to look.

ttfn....Alistair

Reply to
Alistair Ross