Conversion of 850 to anything but gasoline

With gas expected to break through $55US a barrel permanently and possibly even $100US within the next few years, I'm seriously considering flipping my car to either natural gas or better yet, e-power.

Anyone know of websites that deal with what it takes to convert a Volvo off of liquid hyrdocarbons?

I know that some will say "why convert the 850?" and I agree, but I'm driving that currently and most of the V40's in the wrecker yards are usually crunched.

Reply to
Byrocat

Google Volvo and bi-fuel. Volvo makes bifuel volvos that use gasoline and/or LPG. It should be an easy conversion with all stock parts.

Reply to
Stephen Henning