fun with a GM driver

I was stopped at the lights when a Gm commodore pulled up along side hot wheels loud exhaust ,with two young lads with bleached tips in their hair and of course "P" plates .Probationary driver. I said to them "there's something wrong with your car mate" they panicked looking for the problem and asked "what's wrong "I replied "its not a Volvo "to which they burst out laughing "a Volvo a bloody Volvo wearing a had a Volvo "as I took off rather quickly with my turbo .

Reply to
John Robertson

Perhaps so, yet the OZ GM sled is the basis of the Pontiac GTO...'course they added in the 400 HP 'vette motor...about US$35k on the road :)

Steve