i need help selling a volvo

my daughter is away at college...far, far away and left her beloved volvo 240s (1989 about 130K miles) at home for me to sell. i don't have any experience. i live in northern nj where i think there is a market. what do you guys think? you all seem to know so much about the 240. she loved that car, it was great but now she has to sell it. it is in okay shape. thanks for any advice you can share with me

-- grace

from

grace