Onboard computer V70 D5 -03

Hello. My father who runs a cabcompany recently bought an V70 D5 -03. He missed to include the "onboard computer" while choosing the options. Now he would like to see the fuel consumption and i wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to "add" this feature? He has the neccesary controls since the car is equipped with a parkingwarmer. Perhaps it is possible to just add a new software to the car?? Sorry for my bad english/spelling, I'm Swedish ;)

/ Mathias

Reply to
Mathias Åberg