V70 aircon query

I have had the aircon re-gassed and tested for leaks - all good, 6 deg C output at 31 deg C ambient...

However, after a few minutes the cooling effect lessens and a couple of minutes later its pumping ambient.

Someone said its "the sensor behind the airvent - its is the most commonly failing one" but I / he didn't know which airvent and how to test / whether this was possible.

Does this sound possible ? or any other suggestions / tests to do would be very welcome...

The Volvo dealer wants a week to book in and sound like they will keep replacing bits 'till the system works...

Thanks,

Nick

Reply to
Nick