Wiring up an amp (Volvo v70)

I've recently bought a V70 (2000 model). I wanted to wire up my amp/woofer that I had in my previous car (the big kind that goes in the trunk of the car). Now I need to find my way through the firewall starting from the car battery (in front) to the trunk where the amp is located.

In my previous car there was just a "pod" where all wiring went through the firewall and I just had to create an additional hole for the thick power cable - however there's no such thing (as far as I was able to inspect the firewall) in this v70.

Anyone suggestions where I need to look? I don't want to drill it...

Reply to
driver.volvo

All the wiring goes through the fusebox. You can run your wire in the bottom of the fusebox where all the other wire go in, then in through the firewall that way.

Reply to
Mike F