Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

93 Passat smoke under hood
Hi all, just bought a 1993 VW Passat GLX V6, 170,000 miles. Looked good, test drive for half hour in various conditions. Drove for two days before white smoke started coming out from under the hood...
8
8

Re: Add money to his account .. SCAM
Be wise, don't even bother reading this stuff.

2003 Jetta Wagon Headlight Bulb Replacement
Can someone point me to an illustration regarding replacing the headlight bulbs on the 2003 Jetta Wagon TDI? The manual says let the dealer do it, but I'd rather do it myself.
2
2

96 Jetta timing belt change- won't start
I was working on the timing belt, and when i put everything back together, the car wouldn't turn over. The timing might be off? Help! How do i know everything is aligned correctly?
2
2

Adjusting discharge headlights on 01/02 Passat ?
Hi Does anyone know if/how it is possible to adjust the gas discharge headlights on an 01/02 Passat for use outside of the UK ? (IE - Adjust for driving on the right hand side of the road, so not to...
1
1

FS: 2001 Beetle RIMs w/ Wheel Caps
I have a set of 4 2001 VW RIMs with hub/wheel caps for $75.00. They are in excellant condition. Photo links below. I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Call Ron @ 817-565-3856

Starting probs with Golf GTI 1988
Hi i bought a golf gti off someone who changed the engine, it turns over fine and has signs of a spark from all four leads, not firing at all though, changed the leads and disi cap + rotor arm still...
4
4

Re: Please help *PLEASE ## SPAM ## SPAM ##PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*
....speaking of spam........ Sneaks '68 T1
2
2

Replacing seats in 85 Golf?
Any A2 chassis will be an adequate seat donor. Not sure about A3s. If your car is a 2-door, the replacement seats will have to be from a 2-door, unless you plan on never using the back seats again....
1
1

Glow plug light taking longer than expected to turn off
Hi: I have a 1992 Jetta TD. The glow plugs are abour 3.5 years/45K kms old. The car has 415K kms on the odometer. I'm in Toronto (Ontario, Canada) where the temps are around 25-30 C nowadays. For the...
1
1

16 Valve GTI
*sigh* a friend of mine just sold my old car ('88 GTI) for $500 in Baltimore, it was 100% original except for the stereo and just needed paint (not bad but chalky and impossible to "rub out"), a...
2
2

How to take out bent valves
Hi, I am fixing my 91 Passat. I took the cylinder head out, 4 intake valves are bent, I want to replace these. How do I take them out? Seems that a valve keeper is holding them but this is just a...
6
6

for sale Cabrio parts
I have an mahle air filter,bosch oil filter ,4 bosch silver spark plugs , left side front marker light and a shift rebuild kit left over from my 1995 Cabrio I had sold a year ago all parts are brand...
1
1

Get Paid $3,200 per Month to Drive a FREE Luxury Car
Did you know that you can drive a brand NEW CAR for FREE? All over the world the people are getting FREE CARS. We will show you how to get a brand new car AT NO COST or get paid money to drive if you...
1
1

glow plugs? Relay Maybe?
I have a 1993 Volkswagen Passat TD We have a Glow Plug Problem, They won't glow up unless you manually make the contacts ( of the relay ) come together, then they'll light up and the car starts no...
2
2