Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cabin Air Filter for VW Golf III TDI 90HP GL 1995
I just bought a spare cabin air filter for my VW Golf III 90HP GL '95. The old one was very dirty and clogged up so I need a new one. The previous filter's brand was 'Valeo' but the new one is...
4
4

Only one Passat wagon model now?
Just looked at the VW website and notice that there's only one model Passat wagon shown, with no S, SE, SEL, etc. nomenclature. There appear to be no engine or transmission options. When did that...

Who decides dealer inventory?
I don't want to over-simplify this but I've been looking for a manual transmission jetta SE along the Front Range of Colorado and they are just not to be found. All I see are TDIs and/or automatics....
4
4

'90 Golf faltering for a second. Transfer fuel pump?
Hi, Checking in with the gurus. I have a '90 Golf (gas engine, 8 valve) that's been exhibiting short bouts of faltering on acceleration most times when going uphill. The engine doesn't cut out...
12
12

Won't Start
2005 Passat 1.8T manual, only owner. Low mileage, about 35,000. Wouldn't start about 2 months ago. Llights, window, radio, etc. all worked, but no cranking or ignition sound. Put fresh battery in key....
2
2

Re: 40K service on 09 TDI
Good point DaveAKA!
6
6

98 Jetta VR6 USA w/ 0413 engine code
Hey all. Topic says it. My air pump (recently replaced) isn't coming on and I've replaced the relay. Anyone have any insight? Please and thanks, HKD
4
4

Vanagon Subaru Tochometer change ?
Hi everyone. What thing must be change in tachometer to received the signal from subaru engine EJ22. it is something like that inside tacho. Adam
3
3

I SOLD OUT ...
Promised myself that I would never get a water cooled VW .. but then I found this one and it sucked the money out of my wallet. Had no choice but to take it home .. It had no owners manual - It has...
9
9

Clutch issues; opinions?
Hey All, I have an A3 Jetta 2.0L (very modified) that has developed a clutch- release issue. The clutch suddenly wouldn't release fully; expected to find the clutch cable almost broken. But it's...

83 rabbit exhaust-help
Hi all, I am hoping somebody can give me a bit of advice. Recently the pipe in my exhaust system rusted clean through and was actually dragging under my car. It needed some help so I took it to a...
13
13

engin conversion
Can anybody tell me if i can fit GOLF4 2.0T engine and gearbox into a GOLF3 1.8i.
1
1

Life expectancy of 1995 VW Golf TDI 90HP
I've got this Volkswagen Golf with a TDI engine developing 90 HP which was made circa 1995. It's got about 155,000 miles on the speedometer. That car burns some oil but other than that it's running...
10
10

VW autodrive experiment?
I watched a show on a VW experiment on a simplified autodrive system from about 8 to 10 years ago. The system worked by forming "trains" of cars, with a driver in the vehicle in the front. Additional...

WHEELS...Again
Does anyone know if the rims on the new CC will bolt on an '05 Passat TDI? I really like the look.