Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 VW Jetta GL 2.0L Air Bag installation help
To all: I need to replace my driver-side airbag on my Jetta ... Anyone know where I can find some instructions?? I got the factory manual ... which does not talk about airbag installations... Any web...
1
1

Logo Biker
Hello, I have a VW Passat v. Biker. I need a logo Biker of them. Thanks

'89 Jetta GLi 16V - anyone in eastern Newfoundland looking for one?
Hello all, If anyone is looking for a parts car or a good daily driver with a little work, please email. About 300 000 km, Michigan car until a year ago, body in pretty good shape, solid underneath as...

passat vibration - I know where it's coming from...
this is a LH drive 2003 (i think) diesel estate. A deep penetrating sound but no shaking or other physical manifestation. I've checked google and although 'vibration' gets plenty of attention I...
5
5

2006 Jetta popping ound
Hello everyone, My wife has recently (about a month ago) purchased a 2006 2.5L Jetta. Recently we noticed that after a couple of minutes after the car starts we hear a metallic popping sound. Has...
3
3

98 VW Jetta TDI - P1562 ODBII fault code-- HELP !!!
To all: I can't figure out why I am getting a P1562 fault code on my TDI -- The only description I can find for this ODBII Fault code is >> Quality Adjuster Control Upper Limit Value....I do not what...
2
2

VW Rabbit Timing Belt Tensioner - help removing
I am replacing the timing belt and tensioner on a 78 VW Rabbit diesel. I can't seem to find a way to remove the tensioner. After removing the bolt holding the tensioner in place, the tensioner slides...
14
14

Passat 2000 1.8T Knock Sensors
Getting OBD code: 16716 - Knock Sensor 2 (G66): Signal too Low P0332 - 35-10 - - - Intermittent Is this front or rear sensor? Also, anyone know whether blue or green? I can't find the plugs without...
2
2

Mark IV Jetta lights...
I know there are ways out there to disable the DRL's on these things, but is there a way to make it so you can turn on just the parking lights? Light a 3 position switch (off, Parking lights, all...
2
2

catalytic converter issues
Hi Guys: I have a '99 Passat with the 1.8t. The converter separated from the flange on the end connected to the turbo. Does someone give me advice on how to get the old one off? It looks very tight....

82 Rabbit convertible, another electrical question.....
alright so ive been going through the bentley manuel and trouble shooting what i can so i have almost all my lights back now minus my turn signals anyone have any idea whats up my emergency flashers...
6
6

Clutch Problems on 91 Golf GTI
Hi, My Clutch recently gave up the ghost with a clunk when i pushed the pedal down. The pedal depressed straight to the floor and failed to return. I assumed the cable had snapped but on closer...
6
6

Football world cup
Catch all the football action and vote for at

Gasket valvecover Fox 88
Here I ame again with my jalopy had a slight leak on valvecover gasket. I figured let's change it bought new one and replaced it I tightened with a litle touch Boy Ame I in a lot of problems started...
13
13

Golf IV, ABS Pump/controller
I have a 99.5 Mk IV Golf with 2.0, auto. Of late the ABS light has come on as soon as the car goes faster than 13mph (or so). The dealer pulled the vag code 01276, which refers to an intermittant...