Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

oil pressure warning buzzer 90 golf
Hi there, I'm just wondering, as I've been having my oil pressure warning buzzer come on intermittently in my 90 auto golf, is the control unit for it in the instrument cluster? So if I just swapped...
1
1

Brake light problem on 2000 Jetta GLS
Ok, here's the deal. My two rear brake lights (left and right) will not work. The center one, on the rear windshield, does. All other tail lights and signals work fine too. First, obviously, I tried...
4
4

96 Jetta
I have a 96 Jetta with 137K miles on it. It's been a solid performer since I bought it approximately 40K miles ago. It's developed a strange noise. When I lock or unlock the doors using the remote key...
3
3

94 Jetta III - Transmission Fluid/Oil Level
Hi, Just a quick question. I have a 94 Jetta III (2.0L) w/ manual trans, and I was wondering if there's a way to check the transmission oil. I can't find a stick or a hole or anything that might...
9
9

Re: Making Money ### SPAM ### on Line
Just spam. Ignore.

99 VW Passat - Actually a good car
Over the last 2 years, I've posted comments regarding my frustration with my 1999 VW Passat 1.8T. My car now has about 105K and has been trouble free for the last year or so. I used to drive Hondas...
1
1

FS: MONZA Big-Bore Resonator Exhaust Tip
- MONZA Big-Bore Resonator Exhaust Tip - $30 (Brand New, never used or installed) For pictures and more information please click on the following link (personal page - not commercial): in Kitchener -...

FS: Blue Varad Gothic 5000B 7-LED Scanner - $30
- Varad Gothic 5000B 7-LED Scanner (Laser Blue) - $30 For pictures and more information please click on the following link (personal page - not commercial): in Kitchener - you can email me at ( remove...

FS: MOMO Carbon-Fibre-Look Shifter Knob - $25
- MOMO Carbon-Fibre-Look Shifter Knob - $25 For pictures and more information please click on the following link (personal page - not commercial): in Kitchener - you can email me at ( remove the 2...

FS: VW Fox Digifant Air Intake Manifold & Throttlebody - $125
- VW Fox Digifant Air Intake Manifold & Throttlebody - $125 I purchased this from California to install (mod) my 1983 VW Scirocco, but the project was cancelled and I no longer have the vehicle. For...

FS: Car Audio (Sony, PhoenixGold, Kenwood, Kicker, Pyramid)
- SONY CDX-CA900X In-dash Removable Faceplate CD Player/Receiver w/CD-Changer control (includes 10-disc changer) - $200 - PHOENIX GOLD XS2300 Car Audio Amplifier - $125 - Kenwood KAC-Q74 4-Channel...

Golf VR6 1996 Engine
Am thinking of buying one of these with a full service history and 92000 miles for about £2000. Can find no record of a cambelt change and engine does not look as if it has one - is it a camchain...
4
4

97 Cabrio- Alarm system schematics
Am I reading these schematics [in the Bentley service manual- pp97-283 & 97-284] right-- and is my 'theory' faulty? It looks to me like each of the sensors- hood, doors, gas door & trunk- are 'open'...
1
1

97 Jetta 2.0 Noise under manifold
have recently noticed the engine making loud roaring noise from under the intake manifild...seems to run ok just real noisy. i think i located the noise is loudest under the manifold. Any ideas what...
1
1

WOULD YOU BUY ANOTHER VOLKSWAGEN??
Question how long would it be until you bought your next volkswagon -- johnin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: from