Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 vw beetle question
I have a 2000 vw Bug and today a blue light came on then changed to red and flashed and then went car ran fine but just that light problem. Does any one have any ideas. Thanks in advance for your...

96 Jetta VR6 Secondary Air Inlet Valve replacement
Is it possible to replace the secondary air inlet valve after removing the upper intake manifold? Any comments or info appreciated. tnx hal
1
1

corrado g60 92 ABS
my abs light stays on, where do i start looking and what could it be cheers..
3
3

Here is something that is going to be VERY BIG... !
Here is something that is going to be VERY BIG... ! You can get a free position now and start promoting... This is about to launch but if you get a group built now you will beat the crowd and make a...
3
3

1994 polo mk 3 power steering
Hello, Does any one know if a 1994 1.3 L Polo MK3 has power steering? I am asking this because the steering is very heavy.... Thanks

94 Jetta - electrical problems
I have a 94 Jetta with automatic trans that has some problems . The speedometer , tach, horn , and cigarette lighter dont work. The sensor for the speedometer was replaced but didnt help. Any thoughts...

Spluttery 89 Golf 1.8 issues
Hi I have a Golf 1.8 GL 4+E and every now and again it gets spluttery/Juddery for about a minute then goes away, a couple of times its got so bad i've had to pull over. If I remove the air filter it...
8
8

Driver's Side Sun Visor for a '97 Jetta?
I'm looking for an extra sun visor for the driver's side in my '97 Jetta. The same color as mine would be a bonus, it's the light gray to match the roof in an otherwise black interior for that...
3
3

Brake Question For Newer Model VW's
I took my '04 Passat Wagon to the dealership for its 30000 mile service,and they had to replace the rear brake pads and rotors.When checking in,I had told them about a "rubbery" smell coming from the...
9
9

I won 04 Passat Brake issue!
After my 2 previous posts and sending a letter to the President of VW my dealer "saw the light" and reimbursed me for two warped rear rotors, when I had less than 24,000 miles on my o4 Passat. The...
3
3

Turbo Diesel injector pump leaking at throttle shaft
Just started today... based on a bit of googling it looks like there's an O-ring on the shaft that can be replaced... has anyone attempted this ? Anyone got an exploded drawing for the pump ? Bentley...
1
1

adding a subwooger to a '99 Passat
Hi, I would like to add a subwoofer to my Passat. Any idea of how to pass the wires (cables) from the rear to the front of the car (radio) and the battery ? I don't see a place to pass the Power cable...
2
2

1988 Scirocco 16v downpipe
I've recently bought a used downpipe for my Scirocco 16v however prior to installing it I was wondering if anyone had any tips on cleaning, coating or even heat wrapping it before I put it on. Since...
1
1

vw polo 1ltr cl coupe 1990-94
just bought this model and all seems well except my clutch seems to be quite stiff and is almost to the floor before it kicks. garage who sold the car said clutch recently replaced. any hints?
1
1

95 Jetta Premium Sond player question
Just got this 1995 Jetta.....it has the VW Premium Sound cassette system....I want to adjust the balance and fade but can't figure out how......under the tone controls it says "balance" and "fader"...
2
2