Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How often does 2002 Golf need brake job?
Bought a 2002 VW Golf with 73,500 miles. Guy I bought it from bought it new and said he never had a brake job so I figured I would need a brake job. Took it to repair shop, guy checked it out, said...
7
7

Rebuildable Rabbit Front Strut Bearings
That's my understanding, yes, but I can't give you a 100% on that. No, I think you just need to use the ones appropriate to the springs that you are using. I believe so, that seems to be my...
12
12

VW customizer
made this one:

Awful Customer Service
My 2004 Passat had a vibration when I applied the brakes. I brought it into the dealer. I was informed that the rear rotors were warped - but the rear brakes were still good. I was advised to change...
29
29

ENGINE LIGHT?POWER LOSS!!
Ok, heres the deal. I've always loved VW, and finaly got one that was cheap and what i wanted. It's a 94 2.0 auto. The motor only has 69000 kilometers on it. The problem w/ this car is that the engine...
4
4

Where can you purchase Door Knob Locks 1989 Jetta Carat?
cc) Vehicle Model # RB1G Vehicle Type 4S Engine Type SOHC Engine code PF Engine Series (ID/VIN) 105 hp@ 5400 rpm with A/C Fuel system Digifant II Digital Electronic Fuel Injection Manufacture Date...
17
17

secondary air pump / smog pump / 2001 VW Passat 1.8T / 4 cylinder / error code P0411
Hi, my VW passat 2001 engine ATW / 123000miles / Auto-Tranny has the following problem: check engine light came on, scan tool (ross-tech) shows P0411 secondary air pump incorrect flow. I changed the...
10
10

high revving vw auto
Hi My vw golf 1.8 automatic is having difficulty changing up to 4th gear on the motorway. Revs at 5000 at only 50mph. Just had a service and the engineer had no idea what the problem may be. The...
1
1

can pass ga emission 99 beetle
went to get my emission done today. i got a fuelair meter code.what could be the cause i own a 99 vwbeetle 2.0. all advise is greatly neede -- kboog...
1
1

New VW EOS
Hi All, Does anyone know when we can expect the VW EOS in Canada and what price range?. I saw some pictures of it on line (Vortex). ? Thanks in advance. Tom

will these rims fit?
Im looking to replace the bent up rims on my 82 rabbit. will these rims fit it? Or can you suggest something else that will?
1
1

Leaky Passat
Can anyone shed any light on this bizarre leak. I have a 2001 Passat that has recently decided to convert the rear passenger side foot well into a swimming pool. Every time I sponge the water out the...
4
4

Noise from turbo, is it normal? Golf 1.8
Hi, I have recently bought a Golf (1999)1.8 Turbo and when changing gear under acceleration there is a sucking sound coming from the engine/turbo when I take my foot off the accelerator to change...
2
2

Chapter 11
VW of A will be filed for bankruptcy on Friday after trading. The parent Co. in Germany will stop selling Volkswagens in the US.
3
3

Un pimp your Auto
Any comments about the New VDub commercials. You get an F. Nothing like launching some punk kids car out of a trebochet to make my day. so I suspect their gonna sell some cars.
1
1