Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Greddy E-01 Boost controller / e-manage controller, complete for sale
I have a complete Greddy E-01 Turbo boost controller for sale, along with the display and all the sensors and wiring. Asking $300.00 plus shipping. I have also e-manage Blue for $400.00 contact me...

2001 Eurovan front shocks
I want to replace the front shocks myself on my 2001 Eurovan. How deep into trouble am I getting?
2
2

Warm Start Problems
Hi- My wife's 01 passat wagon (1.8T) has been having warm start problems lately. Car starts fine in the morning but sometimes after a short trip it will barely start. Eventually it does start up and...
5
5

crazy door locks on my 87 vanagon
Real crazy lately: first, no way to predict how to unlock or lock. Now, can only lock from pass side door. Anyone figure this out will be my hero

My 86 jetta doesn't work!
Earlier this week i bought an 86 jetta, with 102,009 original miles it is in good shape but it is just a little a to b car that i hoped would last. when i bought it it had roughly half a tank of gas,...
3
3

Deluxe Audio cassette deck
I just picked a deluxe audio deck out of a 91 GTI and I'm trying to install it in my 90 Jetta Carat. I plugged it into the jetta, and I get the blinking red light, but when I turned it on all I got...

93 Passat GLX security system.
I went out after work to get into my Passat and I noticed that the security light onthe drivers door was solid and not flashing. Not a good sign. I've had that happen in the past when some moisture...
1
1

'78 Rabbit research
Hello, I am looking for info on my wife's '78 Rabbit. She needs a new brake master cylinder and I am not sure which one to get. The original master cylinder died and was replaced by a family friend...
4
4

rabbit square to round headlight conversion
This summer I am going to commit to converting my rabbit pickup to round headlights. I understand that it will require the grill, headlights, light bezels, fenders, and radiator support. Is the...
8
8

Need help identifying part on 1.8T
I have a 99 passat with the 1.8T. There is some kind of soft hose under the intake manifold near the oil dipstick. It's broken, and seems to be leaking exhaust and oil. What is this part called, and...
3
3

96 VW Jetta 2.0L will not start due to lack of spark.
I have a 96 VW Jetta with the 2.0L ABA motor. For the past couple of months the Jetta has been running as if it is misfiring while driving. I have tried to find the problem but without success....
6
6

STIFF engine mounts on 87 Golf?
Hi all, Another question about my 87 Golf, Engine feels like its bolted right to the frame! I replaced the 2 rear mounts last year but that made no difference at all and the front mount looks fine,...
8
8

Cold start and running problems with 02 1.8T Passat
I posted some time back about the cold start problems we've had with our 2002 1.8T Tiptronic Passat, about 53K miles. It's been back to the dealer three times for this problem in the last 3K miles....
4
4

VW service in North Georgia
I am searching the grop for my son, who has a 1999 Passat. It needs timing belt change, headlight aiming, and general maintenance. He prefers not to be reamed by a dealer. Thanks, Dave Miller
4
4

Passat front window washer problem
Hi front washers aren't working (no rear washers by the way) I've changed the pump but still no joy. Checked the electrics as much as I know how (nothing frayed caught or crushed) checked all fuses -...