Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Red Hot" new AUDIO ebook for FREE
His secrets on a silver plate Stephan Ducharme, the "Free Ad Guru" went from total obscurity up to a famous millionaire in a few weeks. He literally is everywhere. You can now read and LISTEN how the...

91 Jetta (Mex) Headlight switch
car: 91 Jetta (Mexico) 1.8L gas When I got the car, I found when I was driving with the headlights "on", sometimes the running-lights (side marker, etc) were "off" -- I jiggled the rocker-style...
6
6

90 golf won't start, help
I'm having problems with my 90 golf. It started bogging down one day, it was cold so I thought it might be water in the gas, so I added a bottle of antifreeze. It ran fine then. 3 days later the car...
24
24

New Beetle Instrument Panel Problem
A guy I work with has an '01 New Beetle. The entire instrument cluster went dead. Local indpendent VW shop says it's the cluster, and not something simple like a fuse or connector. Says he sees a lot...
1
1

Please have this Free Audio Ebook from me to you
Hi , My name is Matthew Webb. Please have this Free Audio Ebook from me to you. More than 20,000 people have been raging on his website every day! ... Because he just revealed HOW to do it! Heck, go...

transporter 1994 1.9 diesel
my van will start no probs but when you try to re-start when it is hot no just turns over, even if you do get it started you must sit with the glow plugs on for 15 secs before you will have any joy

Rech pièces R 25
Bonjour, Pour dépannage véhicule aide humanitaire, Renault 25 TXI ( B 29205 ) phase 2, année 1990 je recherche les pièces de suivantes : - 1 parechoc avant (sans clignotant) - 1 calandre - 1 phare...

Shifting question....
I have a '95 Golf III Sport (GTI) 4cyl and frequently, more like mostly, shift without using the clutch pedal. I'm not talking about 5000/6000 rpm shifting here, just easly popping it into gear at...
14
14

2002 Jetta
I have a 2002 Jetta and I have it in the shop right now. I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem before. Now yesterday as I was driving home almost there the temp gauge shot up and the temp...
6
6

toureg headlight problem
(1) I have a 2005 v8 toureg w/nav system. Today when I got out of the car to fill-up, shut the driver's door, I heard an odd metalic "clink" (for lack of a better description). When I got back in the...
1
1

86? GTI
Car jerks and bucks when rpm is between 800 and 2200 smooths out after that. cannt find manules please help. min. tools lo income. lots of miles on car.
1
1

How the hell do you check the Transmission Fluid on a 00 passat?!!!
I have a 2000 VW Passat, 4 cyl...my dad is a master mechanic and me and him could not find out where you can check the transmission fluid on the engine. We found where ya drain it, but how do you...
3
3

Cut your handicap by 7-12 strokes in Just Two weeks
NOW is the time to fix that golf swing, once and forever. Start hitting the Fairway! We have helped THOUSANDS of golfers world-wide. Consider this statement carefully...One great set of clubs PLUS one...

92 vw corrado slc vr6 ignition problems
I am having problems with my 92 corrado vr6, its missing, bucking, worse around 1500 to 2000 rpms. When pushing throttle it acts like it does not want to go. When it decides to go it will jerk so hard...
7
7

FOB
The battery in my 02 Passat key FOB is getting weak. I was able to pry apart the FOB but could not see where to access the battery to check the size. Does anyone have experience with it ? Is it simply...
16
16