1990 Vanagon Warm Stalling & Loss of Power

My 90 Vanagon, cranks up and runs great, until its warm. When slowing down in gear and then disengaging clutch, idle drops to 1-200 RPM's, bounces the
re, until it stalls. Starter will turn over motor but will not restart, unl ess it sits for 30-60 min. However, if it does this on a hill, I can let i t roll down the hill to about 5mph in neutral and pop the clutch. Fires bac k up and good to go. If RPMS at highway speeds I can drive all day.
Work done so far: Collent Temp Sensors replaced New Spark Plugs Wires, cap, rotors Battery Fuel Pressure Regulator Cleaned grounds Cleaned Mass Airflow sensor New fuel filter
What should be next?
Thank you!