Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

fast idle
my 1991 Jetta, 5 speed, 1.8lt. gas engine idles fast, 1500rpm when hot, and I can smell the raw gas at the tail pipe. Have changed the temperature coolant sensor. Air sensor is good. Any suggestions...

Blinking red temperature light/engine hard to start
I have a 2000 1.8 Turbo VW Beetle. About once a month, the engine will have a hard time turning on. It'll start, and then turn right off unless I give it enough gas then it stays on. After driving for...

buzzer wont stop beeping / no fault lights on cluster
hi, i have a 99 eurovan that is buzzing, beeping, ringing all of the above terms. it happens randomly and erratically beeping. i have noticed its the same sounding beep as the low fuel warning tone,...

VW golf invoice prince Canada
Sorry for off topics =================== Hi all Could you please let me know if you know the invoice prince of VW golf 2015 (Trendline 1.8 TSI 170 HP 6-speed automatic with Tiptronic). Thank you very...

Fluid mixup
I drive a 2000 Beetle, this past week when I was driving home my car began to make a loud clicking noise and started to smoke and then died. I found it had overheated. In a panic, I looked at all the...

Monsoon amp doesn't seem to be powering the door speakers
I have a 2004 volkswagen golf with the monsoon stereo system. I added a new head unit and installed 2 alpine type r 12s with a 2000 watt amp. My door speakers don't sound anything like they did with...

2015 Jetta SE TSI AM radio frequency interference
I have a 2015 Jetta SE (1.8 liter gasoline engine) that I bought in February, 2015 Has any one encountered the following problem? With the engine running (either at idle or at higher rpm): *Intrusive...
1
1

1990 Vanagon Warm Stalling & Loss of Power
My 90 Vanagon, cranks up and runs great, until its warm. When slowing down in gear and then disengaging clutch, idle drops to 1-200 RPM's, bounces the re, until it stalls. Starter will turn over motor...

94 vw spinning but want crank, I changed the battery that's when it started
94 vw jetta I changed the battery and it stop cranking, then I put a key in cylinder in, now the 94 vw jetta spinning but want crank.

Join the MK2 16V Group
There is a group focusing specifically on MK2 16Vs. If you own one of these cars, please join and participate: Larry

im lost can anyone help
ok here goes I was driving my 1994 vw jetta and all of a sudden my tack and spedo both just peged went all the way to the max and then dead and it died my lights were still on and still come on and...

help with my 1994 vw jeta
I was driving my 1994 vw jeta when I lost everything the speedo and tack just both at the same time went all the way to the max and then it died just that fast now when I try to start it it cranks...

my 1994 vw jeta lost all power when i was driving and now when i try to start it
when I was driving my 1994 vw jeta lost all power the speodo and the tack just baried all the way to the max and then back to just like the key was off but the lights were still on and now when I try...

Can't Fill Tank
I went to fill up 2009 TDI Jetta fuel tank and the pump kept shutting off before the tank was even half full. Went to another pump and now it won't take any fuel at all. I put my ear to the filler...

2000 VW Beetle Turbo 1.8- replaced the expansion tank/now Temp is Blinking??
Replaced VW Turbo 1.8 expansion tank due to a crack in it. Before we replaced it, no idiot lights were ever on. Now that tank is replaced and back to new, Red Flashing Therm. light is on, blinking,...
1
1