Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Shark fin Antenna for 2007 VW Jetta
Hi, I bought a 2007 VW Jetta sedan without satellite radio, but now want to add an after market system with built in satellite receiver from crutchfie ld. The system will some with a magnetized...
1
1

Gasoline odor
I don't drive my Scirocco in the winter, so it mostly sits for several months. I go out and start it occasionally, run it until it's at normal temperature, and shut it down. I started driving it...
14
14

I own 97 Jetta 5 speed. Eveytime I start the car up it dies. I restart and have
When I restart the car i have to use the accelerator in order for it to remain start. The problem is getting worse, any suggestions?
1
1

Mechanics gloves
Anyone suggest mechanics gloves that are thin, VERY durable? Hate trashing a set when the tip of the index finger wears through. thanks gary

How to lock your VW

Need advice - should I repair it or dump it?
I've got a 2000 Beetle with 100k miles. I'm leaking oil and need a new Rear Main Seal. I also need a new alternator. On top of that there's about half a dozen other issues, including cracked...
4
4

if timing belt is sereaded does it damage the engine
the dealer said timing belt was sereaded and i was looking at replacing the engine wonder why it didnt just mean putting it back in time
5
5

How To Cure A Golf Slice
The slice is the number one problem for the average amateur golf. I suffered myself for over 3 years from a terrible slice. I had dozens of golf lessons, tried ten different golf swings, used all the...
4
4

A1 Jetta Grill and emblem
I have an 84' Jetta. I am having the absolute hardest time finding the front grill and emblem. I found new aftermarket headlight bezels for it, but can't find the grill. Can anyone help me?

HT inbuilt Stabilizer
We offer the range of HT Stabilizer, HT inbuilt Stabilizer manufactured in compliance with international quality standards using high grade raw material. For more information visit on :

HT Stabilizer
We offer the range of HT Stabilizer, HT inbuilt Stabilizer manufactured in compliance with international quality standards using high grade raw material. For more information visit on :
4
4

Re: 1987 VW Golf Oil Pressure Light
I could probably figure out what was done, but I have to wonder if it is a good idea or not? Personally I'd try to get the oil pressure up some (at idle) if possible before modifying the circuit. I do...
1
1

HELP with 93 GOLF MK3 alternator
The bottom of the alternator (Valeo) has a the two pin plug that the blue wire goes into (dashboard indicator wire) This 2pin plug broke off from the alternator cap. 1. Is this plug attached (part of)...

Gage inop, fuel, temp, tac, odo speed o and New batt installed.
Car been sitting without battery for 3 or 4 month. Installed new battery none of the gages work. Check fuses put new one in. It blew. Replaced gage cluster with used. Odo fuel and temp work no tac or...

us perception of vw/audi reliability
looking at the archives "Arrogance at Audi dealerships" thread I could see why the public perception of the brand reliability is lukewarm at best in the us of a