Affordable online auto maintenance

Properly maintaining your car can increase it's retail value!

Imagine selling your car and being able to provide prospective buyers detailed maintenance records - and they are all accesible online!

With MaintainMyRide.com you can:

- Keep track of your maintenance online.

- Set up service reminders.

- Have reminders emailed to you

- track expenses and mileage

- keep a Photo Gallery of your car

- Keep a restoration or modification journal online

FREE TRIAL

MaintainMyRide.com

For $40 per year I can buy a lot of notebooks to keep track of my cars service records.

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck