critique my article

Hello all

I've reposted my "changing a vw cambelt" post (that I made here sometime back) on my (brand-new) web-site.

Please feel free to read and criticise, I'll rather change it to be more accurate than let it squander in mediocrity :-)

the technical->autos section, sadly, until I've properlyredesigned the site to lose the frames, its hard to give a directlink to the article itself. later all

Reply to
goose