'90' Blazer with 2.8 engine

Can only drive about 1/2 hour then engine gets hot and runs at about 210, then starts to idle rough, engine starts to knock, then completely stalls out I think it is timing chain or fuel pump
I could use some feedback if you agree or have any other ideas
Sounds like a blocked cat convertor.Long shot but try unhooking the convertor and driveing to see if your problem pops up again.....Sid

neither, check thermostat, water pump, radiator condition. timeing

sounds like a possible blown head gasket

2.8s are notorious for bad intakes and head gasket problems. The fuel pump won't cause this problem and the timing chain would just cause it to run like crap all the time.
-
Did you get it fixed?I had the same thing happen,it went from a 1/2 a hr. pretty fast down to wont go over 5 mph.Good thing I was 1/2 mile from home.It was the cat like some one already said.Dumb ass me tore into it checking the whole ignition and fuel systems.Then I rembered the same thing happen to my mom 13 yrs ago,man I was pissed at my self.
--
Don Farr