Cold Air Intake '07 Silverado

Just checking to see if anyone has a recommendation on cold air intakes for the Silverado. I had an AEM unit on my 2001 Silverado (4.8liter) and that
seemed to work well. Just bought a 2007 Classic (1500HD) with the 6.0 and would like to install one as well. Tempted to stay with AEM based on their dry-flow filter (no chance of over oiling and causing issues), but looking at the others as well. It's tough to find true comparisons between the various brands. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Wally

Though it is subjectable, I believe the Volant (or a unit similar to it) is one of the best ones out there. It is completely sealed off from the engine bay, unlike man others, which means it is a "true" cold air" system as it can not suck in heat from inside the bay. It also has the optional ram air scoop you can add later and they work with the Ram air hoods if you ever added one of those. There some that are coming out with an oil-less filter that is supposed to be just as good or better, might want to look into those also.