Dual LED Halo headlight instal for 03 Chevy Tahoe

Hi there, I bought a set of lights off eBay and not sure how to wire them. The factory light harness hooks up but there are these green & black wires that power the odd corner bulb on the outside. Is this suppose to be a running light or a signal light? The LED Halo lights are just cosmetic but are they supposed to be constantly on even when the vehicle is turned off. WHere do I get the power for these extra lights? Thanks for your time. See ebay item ling below.

markymark77

Those are turn signal lights ... .connect to turn signal wires ...... I believe you might have misunderstood what these are .... from looking at and reading the link and going to the installation tips .... you put your regular head light bulbs in the sockets and the LEDs are just an added show for your head lights

just my observation

Reply to
S.C