LED tail lights and DirecTV on a bus??? How?

2000 Silverado
Does anyone have any pictures of the brake lights after installing those LED bulbs?
Also, I saw a Marathon Coach (full bus conversion) and noticed that they
were watching ESPN crystal clear as they drove. If I have trouble getting DirecTV to work on my house, how in the world do they get it to hold a signal while moving?
It's called "In-Motion Satellite". Costs about $2300 installed, but, for those that have everything . . . .