number on ring gear?

I found this number on the ring gear of an s-10 4x4. anyone know the meaning of this number
gm14056111 9:37
I am hoping it some how translates into the gear ratio but don't know.
Anyone know???
9=teeth on pinion gear 37=teeth on ring gear. My guess.
This would be a 4.11 gear set
the first part is the GM part number 14056111
the second 9:37 is nine teeth on the pinion, 37 on the ring gear
37 / 9 = 4.11