problem with turn signal & brake light

Hi all-
98 K1500. Fast right turn signal, front blinks fast, rear has nothing and no brake light (right side only). Replaced bulb, problem still there.
Fuses seem ok. What else can I look for?
Thanks
Dave
Had the same thing happen to my 98 the contact strips where the bulb plugs into had arched and burnt and would no longer make contact with the wires on the bulb it was under warranty at the time the dealer replaced the taillight lens assembly has worked fine since im sure you can find replacement lens assembly on the net cheaper than the dealer