Re: Fuel prices aren't dropping

--- Re: Fuel prices aren't dropping On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:01:31 +0200,
Dropping? Your fuelprices are heaven compared to ours. We pay about
?1.15 a liter, so that's about 4.35 a gallon. I guess that's about usd4.00 a gallon. And you are complaining? What should we do? Start whinig?? Count your blessings and be happy they fuck you over like here in the Netherlands(Holland). .........
Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Fri, Jun 27, 2003, 10:54pm (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com (Tom)
Fuck you over in Holland???? Geez...I thought prostitution is legalized and drugs can be bought on every street corner over there without fear the police will haul your ass to jail. Talk about a little piece of heaven. I'll gladly pay $4.00/gallon if I can get free sex and drugs in return.
Tom, was that really necessary? Can't the dude express an opinion with out your lame ass flaming him?
any whooooo......
Come on over anytime, if you'll buy gas from ME at $4 a gallon, I'll get you hooked up with some free drugs and free sex...all you want.
You'll love the high from the homebrew mushroom tea......
and about 45 minutes after you slug down a couple tall glasses of it.............. I'll carry you for a ride out to the cow pasture that I get my shrooms from and wait in the car while your in the field getting all the free sex you want, I'll even video it for you.
fer $5 a gallon.........I won't tell yer friends.
.gibson6string.. =================================
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:39:45 -0500 (CDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Guitar Boogie) wrote:

Amsterdam for free sex and drugs. Instead I'll spend the money on cheap US gas and drive down to West Virginia to fuck you in your lame ass! I know some great places in West Virginia where they make some of the best crystal meth this side of the Mississippi. Kill two birds with one stone. See ya soon Fender freak!!!!

TIA
--
Catman MIB#14 SKoGA#6 TEAR#4 BOTAFOF#38 Apostle#21
and how are we supposed to know which group you are talking about? ;-)) hehe.. -john
Catman wrote:

(top post corrected)

I don't know how you'll figure it out, but the rest of us will merely have to check the headers of the message he was responding to, where we find a.a.a-r to be alt.autos.alfa-romeo.
--
Mark

Mark Allread wrote:

you are right, maybe I should have guessed a.a.a-r meant alfa-romeo ;-)
Although I know alfa-romeo exists, I have never looked to this brand of car neither was I close to be able to guess that a.a.a-r meant alfa-romeo, unless I spend some cycles of my brain to a.a.a-r complains.
What so special about a.a.a-r ng?? People from a.a.a-r keep on complaining about netiquette, top post corrected and crap . The president or some important guy from a.a.a-r even spammed this thread with a link to the the group pseudo home page.
Let people live, cross-posted threads are one of the funniest thing on the ng as long as it remains under control, is not spam, and remains under acceptable level of politeness, then again ;-))
Do you have an alpha I can test-drive (misspelling intended). Maybe I will sleep better after driving one. ;-)
Peace man live and let live.
-john

with US built engines. The strange thing about Heavy Trucks here in the US is that there are actually only about 5 manufacturers that build over 90 percent of the road trucks. For instance Peterbuilt,Kenworth,Western Star are all built by the same company which is now owned by Daimler-Chrysler. Most are built with Cat,Cummins or Detroit engines and either and Allison Automatic(very few) or a Road Ranger transmission from Eaton.
Guys, I;ve said it before. This is OT in alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Please remove that group from the x-post
TIA
--
Catman MIB#14 SKoGA#6 TEAR#4 BOTAFOF#38 Apostle#21
We have dropped slightly with 87 going for 1.569 this week. This is at a Union 76 which are prominent here.

and what's about Alfa topic in these posts ? Sorry but fuel price in USA or fuel taxes in Europe is not very interresting in this NG, the same for comparing both contrys. We don't have the same history or point of vue on a lot of topics but what's important is that we all love Alfas and i really hope that american peoples will be able do drive Alfas in the future if they are re- imported one day.

I totally agree... we need lower taxes!

Your are entitled to your opinion and you can spend your money were you wish, as I do. All I can say is my 2003 Mustang GT convertible was $5,000 cheaper and it 'gets around' at lot quicker than my Solara convertible did, that's for sure. LOL
mike hunt
Mike Smith wrote:

You are all gonna keep putting fuel in your vehicles,so stop crying about it. Yah it sucks,but nothing you can do about it.
1/4 Mile Junkies
What makes you think that, have you owned either one of them? I've owned both. I had problems with the Solara but none with the GT.
mike hunt
Tha Gee wrote:

the Solara and it had very few problems.