Re: Why aren't fuel prices dropping?

Why aren't fuel prices dropping like expected? There is a web site

> that shows a graph of fuel prices since 1995. I thought after the > war we would see a decrease, but regular gas is up 10 cents a gallon > from the same time last year. See it at

Try living in the UK and you'll know what high fuel prices are!! £3.31 a gallon, which translates to $5.45. What are you paying at the minute? no more than $1.70 a gallon i'd suspect.

Reply to
GH

I suspect it's volume discount pricing. The US is a heckuvah lot bigger than than the UK. GW

GH wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

No its our government whos idea of combatting the rising amount of road users is to try and tax us off the road. 75% of the price of petrol here is tax.

Reply to
GH

75% is tax here
Reply to