sorry about the tachometer questions but heres one more

sorry about this guys but i just found out that my dad had to make the wires longer so he added different wires. the wires are black,red,white,and green.
there is also a blue by itself but thats a ground for the light and the white with the black stripe is the power for the light. does anyone else know what the 4 wires go to?
thanx again for the help(don't get mad at me doc lol)

green. there is also a blue by itself but thats a ground for the light and the white with the black stripe is the power for the light. does anyone else know what the 4 wires go to?

Black--> ground Red--> +12V ignition/ACC--> wire to a power source that is switched on withyour key White--> +12V switched/lights-->wire to power source that is switched onwith your headlights Green--> negative side/tach terminal on ignition coil To simplify, I'd just wire the red and white together (so what, the tach light is always on, big deal) to a +12V ign/ACC as it saves some headache underneath the dash...............
Doc

Black - Ground Red - Ignition White - Dash Lights Green - Negative Side of coil
-- ---------------------------------------------------------------- Ed Murray Certified Locksmith My Enthusiast's Website: http://www.crooked-ridez.com