Suburban dies suddenly

The other day I go to start my 95 Suburban and it is dead as a hammer. I do the customary "open the hood at stare blankly" for a few minutes
and then get back in and -bam- it starts up like nothing is wrong. Whilst it was sitting there running I measured the battery voltage at 14.5V. The cables are all tight and clean. In fact the cables are 1 year old. The battery is barely 2 years old. So then I drive off down the road and then it died. It was like I turned off the ignition...no gages, no beeps, nothing. So I get out and once again stare down the engine for a few minutes, get back in and -bam- it starts right up. All of the fuses are OK. Any body have any idea what might be going wrong? Thanks
Bad connection at the starter...?

Or sounds like the Bulkhead connector has a bad contact in it.
"Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote in message

hammer.
minutes
at
1
what
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:16:48 -0500, "Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote:>Bad connection at the starter...?

Not with this one because power is feed from a pigtail at battery, not jumpered off of starter. Check all circut connections and connectors and checl for a bad ground too. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com