Transmision oil collers

I would like some input on installing the aux transmission coller on 2000 GMC Sierra, 4.8 l and 3.73 gears. How big, what type etc, will occasionally pull a small 5th wheel.
Ziggie
4.81 AND 3.73 gears???
When it comes to a trans cooler on a GM, figure what your combination will gross fully loaded, and install a trans cooler rated for twice that weight. An auxiliary fan and a bypass thermostat are beneficial add-ons.

Thanks 4.8 litres V8 and 3,73 gear ratio, 4x4 Perhaps "l" looked like "1"
Ziggie
"Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote in message

Gotcha! My mistake...

Shades wrote:

I was already corrected and made note of it!

FWIW, I've been told by two different tranny techs to only go with an LPD(low pressure drop) design of transmission cooler.
Perhaps the resident trans techs on here can expound on this topic?
Snuffy