windshield wipers

a long time ago i saw a fix for the windshield wiper motor on this newsgroup and i can't seem to find it. anyone have that to send me? would be much appreciated!

Reply to
Bryan

Depending on the make and model of your vehicle, there was a recall on that, calll your local dealer to see if yours qualifies. I took mine into the dealer and it only took about 15 minutes for them to replace the part.

Reply to
GM

"GM" wrote: > Depending on the make and model of your vehicle, there was a > recall on that, calll your local dealer to see if yours > qualifies. I took mine into the > dealer and it only took about 15 minutes for them to replace > the part. > > > > > > > > On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:14:23 -0600, "Bryan" > wrote: > > >a long time ago i saw a fix for the windshield wiper motor on > this newsgroup > >and i can't seem to find it. anyone have that to send me? > would be much > >appreciated! > >

resolder the points on the electronicboard to the cableconector. that fault i had on my 2 chevys

Reply to
BigSwede

Google Jonathan Race and you'll find your answer.

Big Chris

Bryan wrote:

Reply to
Big Chris