Acura car cover

Does anyone know if the Acura car covers are indoor or outdoor? Want to get one for my RSX type S. Tho I'll probably get one from California Car Cover,
the Acura dealer gives a price that is $150 lees. Cover has to be an outdoor one however.
thanks and I sure love my new RSX tpye S. Goes well with my saleen Mustang!
Mark