License Plate lights

I have a '91 Integra. Both license plate lights do not burn. I have replaced the bulbs, but still no luck. The fuse (underdash in fuse box) is not blown since all other lights on that circuit work fine.
Is there another inline fuse somewhere? I can trace the 4 wires (2 per light) into a plastic bundle of wires up in the body.
I guess my next step is to disconnect the wires from the light sockets and verify I have 12 volts to each light. If 12 volts is there, not sure what to do next other than replace the light sockets.
Any ideas.......
Thanks!
Add pictures here
âś–

Everything goes through the 15A #11 fuse.

Checking for battery voltage at the wires is a good idea. The wires are only "hot" once the combination switch is on. Do your front side marker lamps light up properly?
Do the sockets look corroded?
Also make sure the lights are actually plugged in. There is a connection at the right side taillight. You'll need to remove the trim panel to check. Sometimes body shops unplug the wires to remove the bumper and forget to plug them in again.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Unplugged the lights and verified there was no voltage at the wires. What a bitch plugging the connections back together working in that 1.5inch space above the license plate....with my big hands......:)
Problem solved.....the problem was as you suspected. Back last winter had a guy back into me and put a small dent in my right rear quarter panel. So I took it to a dent removal place .....who obviously did not plug in the connector at the right taillight after removing the dent. What a pain having to remove the interior panels (rear and right side) of the hatchback to get to the connector. The female end was attached at the taillight, but the other wire/connector was out of sight.....down behind the interior panel.
THANKS!!!!
TeGGeR® wrote:

Add pictures here
âś–