New DVD Navi update = Daylight Savings time fix ?

I have a 2006 MDX. Does the updated Navi DVD fix the incorrect Daylight Savings time change ?
Thanks,

--

Steve Mc

DNA to SBC to respond

According to TSB 07-022, a number of bugs are fixed by software updates, including the DST bug. These updates come as a series of "patch" CDs that are only available through your Acura dealer.
Later DVDs should also fix the DST bug.
What color is your current DVD, and what version is it? Is it version 4.56 or earlier?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
4.81a.
It did take appx. 5 minutes to install/load, so hopefully the bugs/DST bugs are fixed. I suppose I won't know for sure until the spring.
--

Steve Mc

DNA to SBC to respond

How did you get the update? From a dealer? Online?
What version did you end up with after installation?
And please, if you're going to top-post, please remove that final double- hyphen. It makes no end of headaches for people with properly RFC-compliant news clients (which doesn't include your OE).
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Sorry about the top posting.
I ordered it from Acura on-line.
Database is 4.81a, software version 1.91.00
Thanks,
--

Steve Mc

DNA to SBC to respond

Thanks for the update.
If you ordered it online, then it's the latest and will have the DST fix.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Thank you. Can't wait for springtime.
--

Steve Mc

DNA to SBC to respond

I think the DST issue was fixed in the navi DVD that Acura released in late 2007.

This was my first update, feeling for years that it was too expensive.
--

Steve Mc

DNA to SBC to respond