Re: Looking for Acura and Honda Factory Service Manuals

I ran a search on google and this is one of the sites that came up. So
ran a search here, and nadda
Does anybody know where I can get free service manuals for both Acura'
and Honda's? I already know of a couple of sites(honda.icelord.net carfiche.com, and spoonhonda.com) And even though they have a larg selection, I'm still not able to find certain years
If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatl
appreciated. Thanx Heres one www.honda.co.uk/car/owner/workshop.html ;
--
johnin