2004 Subaru Outback Legacy Factory Service Manual?

Does anyone have any recommendations on what service repair manuals I should purchase for a 2004 Subaru Outback Legacy?

2.5 liter 4 cylinder
Reply to
Frank

I downloaded mine from here

for $20 US. You have 3 days (72 hours) to download as much as you can but only 10 files per hour. Files are in .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) format. Probably, you can find this on ebay.com but there is no guarantee that it would be complete.

What are you looking for as I might be able to send you .pdf file for area you want to work on. My Outback is 2002 2.5L 4 cyl. AT. Or if you have an FTP server I can upload it.

Cheers, Voja

Frank wrote:

Reply to
Voja