Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Common Problems with the B6 2004 Audi S4
So i was thinking on purchasing an Audi S4 in the description, 6 speed of course, and i was just wondering if there are any huge problems that i should look out for? Thanks!

2003 A6Q Avant Maintenance Costs
I was shocked and disappointed recently when I needed a new catalytic converter at a bit over 80K miles and the cost was something like $1100! My '95 and '98 A6Q wagons both went over 140K miles...
1
1

Changing the battery in the remote key
I have had my 2003 TT from new and have always used the same key to lock and unlock it. This key is now becoming increasingly unreliable. I have dug out the spare which is working perfectly. Just in...
8
8

1997 Audi A4 1.8tq auto....lost odometer, but I got it back
Driving yesterday I stopped for gas. While attempting to reset the trip meter I noticed that my odometer was totally dark. I shut off the ignition and turned it back on but it was still dark. DOOM has...
3
3

1986 Audi Coupe GT
One of the most lusted-after cars of all time: Car Lust Blog:

Scottish police enter confiscated Audi Q7 into service as patrol car
Police, in the war against organized gangs, usually resort to confiscating what they find, in order to hurt the groups. But the Strathclyde Police, located to the north of Glasgow, Scotland, have...

Report: Audi developing A2 small car
New reports based on a discussion by Audi's CEO are suggesting that the world will see the return of the Audi A2. Audi has not offered a vehicle with the A2 nameplate since the last model was...

R8 Carbon: For Those Who Detest Audi R8 Sideblades
We so have the tuner for you. Prior Design's bodykit for the Audi R8 replaces the contrasting sideblades with body color fills. The effect, in their own words is, "harmonic." The colored carbon engine...

Audi RS6 plus Sport, plus Audi exclusive: When A 580 HP V10 Just Isn't exclusive Enough
Ingolstadt's cooked up a pair of limited-to-500-units Audi RS6 packages so you and your Euro-only super sedan can feel tougher than the rest of the already-Lamborghini-engined pack: the RS6 plus Sport...

Audi Super Bowl ad
T3 Motion, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: TMMM) received worldwide exposure for its iconic clean-energy T3 Series Electric Stand-up Vehicle (ESV) in last night's Super Bowl XLIV broadcast. Four of the...

Immo off files | Airbag dumps | Tuning files
Immo off dvd (over 7000 files) Dvd contain immo off files, photos of ecu and read files. Airbag dumps with cleared crash data (over 4500 dumps) Tuning files dvd for tuning your car. (over 19000 files)...
3
3

Hybrid car below $1200

King Juan Carlos of Spain rolls around town in an Audi RS6
While we usually associated the kings of yesteryear with riding in some of the most tricked-out carriages you?ll ever see, the kings of today have traded in their horse-drawn rides for something a...

Guide Student visa Immigration china uk usa Canada
Guide Student visa Immigration china uk usa Canada

Diesel additives
are they any good for a sluggish and old Audi A4 1.9tdi