Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need some advice badly..
My sister-in-law is having MAJOR problems with her 1999 A4 1.8T. She has had this car in for service ( under a 2 year warranty BTW ) no less than 7 times since last Sept ( when she purchased it ). She...
3
3

breakin period
I just picked up my 2003 A4 1.8T at 8 last night and I already have over 100 miles on it. I absolutely love it. The salesman who delivered my car told me there is no breakin period for the car. I find...
2
2

How do I integrate a Nokia Car-Kit with Audi A4 Concert II with Bose?
I have an '03 Audi A4 with the Bose upgrade. I am just about to get a handsfree phone car-kit fitted and have been told by the installer that they cannot integrate the phone through the stereo...

San Diego Car Show, Sale & Auto Swap Meet
This Sunday, June 29 from 6am until 2pm San Diego Qualcomm Stadioum will be hosted the 143rd Edition of the San Diego Auto Swap, Show and Sale. Acres of Parts & Accessories, 100's of Vehicles for Show...

993 vs. Audi S4 and/or S6
Hi all, I've got some questions regarding the general driveability of a porsche 911 compared to an Audi S4 or S6. I know it sounds stupid but sometimes the biological clock of a special wife can make...
19
19

Strange noise from Audi 80 after revving engine
I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a 1990 Audi 80 1.8 that has started making occasional strange noises but only after the engine has been working hard(by this I mean climbing a very steep hill or...
1
1

2.7T Tire Suggestion
Have a used 2001 2.7T with Nokian tires. We are not happy with the tires as they are very noisy. Car also starts to vibrate at 60MPH and is there through 70MPH. Looking for suggestions for new tires....
2
2

Audi A4 Avant 2002 -Problems
I bought an Audi in March 2002. It is a 1.8T Multitronic. This gearbox is a real delight. All auto boxes should be this good. My problems started in October 2002. I was on holiday & one of the engine...
2
2

etos
Hello, Does enybody know something about VAG spareparts program called ETOS? My version asked for authorization code, does sombady like to share? Olev

Re: 1988 Audi 90 engine/fuel problem.
Could be number of things but the first that occur to me are: - Replace fuel filter - Replace air filter - Not sure if the 90 5 cyl has ISV like mine but if it does, take apart and clean with brake...
3
3

Re: Front bumper cover
Having suffered the same on numerous occasions I have come up with two ideas: First: keep a piece of sheet plastic, metal, carton whatever in your trunk. When you see what shit you are in - don't...

Re: 1983 4000s Deal or Dud?
As owner of 1986 5000TQ with 399k km on the clock, no rust, live and kicking I can say Audis can last long. Provided the story is genuine, get the winter beater. It is worth the money and will last...

Workshop Manual?
Anyone know where I can get a workshop manual for an 1996 A8 4.2 Quattro?. I am in the UK. Please reply!.
1
1

Re: Tire pressure to help dial out understeer
Only in the most *unusual* circumstances. I've corresponded here in Usenet with one of the better police experts and I was stunned to find that he used a *standard* weighted 'drag block' to determine...

Re: Mad Audi Estate from the early 90's
2.295 cc, 315 bhp from the factory, easily tuned to 360 bhp, factory stated time for 0-60 mph was 5.4 sec but vaiours motoring magazines got it down to 4.9, bulletproof engine capable of delivering up...