A4 2003

Just bought an A4 1.8 5 speed. All the fun stuff...traded in my Passat. Thought it was just the four rings that was the difference....NOT! Got the sport suspension...but after spending all that money...am I feeling gready that I didn't get the BOSE stereo....or the xenon headlights. Is it worth the upgrade? And can it be done?

Reply to
JJ

Retro fitting the xenon's is big bucks. Put the cash into an ECU upgrade and enjoy the ride.

Byron '02 1.8t Avant QMSP

Reply to
Byron Walter

Maybe take it in to get one of those PhatNoise boxes installed, and do a speaker upgrade while you're at it? Of course that's gonna cost you a few c-notes.

As for the Xenon headlights, best to retrofit yourself with e-Code "aftermarket" OEM's. That's about $500 for the pair. I think Claire's has them. = = Cesar Borgia =

Reply to
Cesar Borgia