Altenator Help - 00' A4 1.8T

Need Help!! I've slowing getting into working on my 00' A4 1.8T and have decided to take on replacing a bad altenator. Does anyone have any words of
advice, it looks alittle crowded but I think I can get it out without taking off the entire front end. What's everyone elses experience.
Tim in Portland