Audi 80 valuation needed

Hi there
I would like to know what the value is for my audi which i am about to sell
its a Audi 80
Black 2.0 sport petrol 4 door saloon 138000 miles
alloy wheels manual box
thanks
Its worth as much as you can for it, I just sold a 93 audi 80 2.0E for 1200 , it was black, had alloys & a fsh, spoiler, 6 disk dc changer, check the prices in your local papers & car ad sections,
Steve.

sell