Audi TT Questions

I recently purchased a 01 TT. I was driving it today and something odd happened. After turning off the car and removing the keys, there was about a
fifteen second delay then the radio came on and unless I turn the radio off, there is constant power to the radio. Anyone know what could be causing this?
Also, the car didn't come with a manual and I can't figure out what the button between the gas cap and trunk release is. Anyone?
Thanks CKIDAHO

I'm not familiar with the TT but on our VW Bora and A4 there is a button to turn off the internal alarm sensors so you can lock the car and leave say a pet or child inside. Try pressing the button, lock the car while you're in it and move around to see if the alarm still goes off.
HTH
On the radio deal - are you saying that you were driving and turned the radio off before shutting off the ignition, then the radio came back on by itself? I know my radio can be turned on regardless of whether the key is in the ignition or not (which I don't really like). In other words, the radio has power all the time. The funny part is, my owners manual says this doesn't happen!
Yeah, I agree with Dave - it's probably the immobiliser alarm system....
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA