Audi TT

I was under the impression all TT's were recalled for fitment of the rear spoiler to stop the car killing folk at high speed?

I'm looking at a few on ebay that dont have them, very early cars, maybe i am wrong?

Anyway, any real headaches to watch for, the few folk i know that have had them seem to be happy enough.

It's for the wife bTW :)

Reply to
Nige

IIRC the suspension mods where the relevant bit

Reply to
Duncan Wood

I'll have a gander about this afternoon, most likely me being wrong...

Reply to
Nige

Thought the spoiler was optional? Perhaps it suggest that it's an import? Dave

Reply to
snot

VOSA re-call database mentions the spoiler: "Likely to be affected vehicles will be recalled for modifications to the suspension settings and the addition of a rear spoiler."

Recall notice was for vehicles built between 1/9/98 and 31/12/99

Ian

Reply to
Ian Riches

Audi TT claims to fame.....

- was on 'The Garage' with a broken water pump right under the engine! Luckily the guy didn't blow the engine.

- Which Magaz>

VOSA re-call database mentions the spoiler: "Likely to be affected vehicles will be recalled for modifications to the suspension settings and the addition of a rear spoiler."

Recall notice was for vehicles built between 1/9/98 and 31/12/99

Ian

Reply to
Blue Frog