Changing rear light bulb

Can anyone tell me how to change a rear light bulb in an Audi A4 2002 4 door? I can't tell how to get to it.
Thanks, Joanne

Can anyone tell me how to change a rear light bulb in an Audi A4 2002 4 door? I can't tell how to get to it.
Thanks, Joanne
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 00:05:42 -0400, Joanne Leeman

Open the trunk lid, remove the trim panel, disconnect the harness connector and you should see a release lever. Press the lever to release the bulb carrier, and then (carefully) withdraw the bulb carrier towards the inside...
cheers
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
In the boot at the side is a small trimmed circle, use a small driver to prise open, behind that is a phillips screw, remove the screw (being careful no to drop the screw in the inner wing void). Then, from the outside pull the light away from the bodywork, push the two tabs on the bulb holder and it will separate revealing the bulbs,
Reverse for reassembly,
By the way, I work in a UK Audi centre