How to change light bulb

On a 97 Camry how do i change the light bulb behind the Tachometer?

Richard Friedman wrote:

I'm curious about this one also. One light went out behind the left side of my speedometer. Anyone have the answers? :o
The free repair guide isn't available yet for the 97 Camry on www.autozone.com.
But here is one for the 97 Corolla:
http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/16/ac/77/0900823d8016ac77.jsp
Just for your reference, pretty much the same thing. Make sure you disconnect the neg battery cable for the air bag. BTW, try a Haynes repair manual.