Chip for 05 S4 Cab?

I recently ordered an S4 cabriolet (6 speed), and I am wondering if anyone has seen anyone offering a chip for this car yet - or will the chips for the 04 cars be the same?

Ken W.
Men are like a fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with. - Dave Barry
Philly Hoodlum#32 '01 Yamaha VStar Custom '70 Norton Commando
Check out www.hoppenmotorsport.com/catalog.htm .
--
Greg
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks, but "The page cannot be found"
Ken W.
Men are like a fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with. - Dave Barry
Philly Hoodlum#32 '01 Yamaha VStar Custom '70 Norton Commando

Worked for me - maybe the server hiccupped when you tried the url?
On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:19:00 GMT, daytripper

The original page works, just the S6 4.2 link doesn't.
andyt
On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:44:25 GMT, Andy Turner

Exactly. And I will need the chip for the v8 4.2 manual..... Ken W.